WeeLearn offers a variety of programs resources areas of child development.
They are as follows : 1. Fine Motor - Finger plays, Sing a song, eye and hand coordination.
2. Gross motor - Large muscle development (door play, playground equipment, climbing, running and jumping).
3. Cognitive - Language, Reading, writing, Rereading (Puzzles, colour game, picture book).
4. Social - Manners, cooperation, self-help ( food preparation and clean up, music game, group play)
5. Language - Self expression, Rereading, creative expression ( repetition of child action leading to discussion, story telling books or imaginative storie
6. Creative - Social skills, language development, imagination ( delft feeding, sand and water play, painting and pasting;). Sensory - Social skill, cooperation, manners ( finger painting, play dough, sand and water play).
Wee learn aim to promote a positive attitude towards childcare as well as the professional image of provider and believe that caring for children other than one's own. The parents and providers work together to achieve their goal to provide the best care possible for the children.
" WeeLearn offer daycare and special needs care for full and part-time basis in Greater Toronto area, Canada and Dhaka, Bangladesh. We are also providing childcare services to Grameen phone and Citycell since 2011. Our home-based setting with Home based providers make the perfect place for children to play, laugh and discover.
As a certified trained child care provider, WeeLearn offer child day care to children, infancy through 8 years with customized curriculum based learning services to expand the agency to Dhaka, Bangladesh.